Sandra Milena García
ADVISOR AND EXPERT IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
- FISCAL, CONTABILIDAD, ADMINISTRATIVO: TRÁMITES ANTE DGT
- Advisor since March 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with emphasis in human talent.
- Social integration training.
- I am a director of an institute in Colombia, where children, youth and adults, are the center of the educational process and towards them all institutional efforts are directed, promoting active and participatory education, in order to achieve the dimension of their own self-esteem and leadership. Thus forming people with a great sense of loyalty, dedication, creativity and autonomy of thought.
- Active participation in institutions for young people with intellectual disabilities and minors in a state of vulnerability of their rights.
Latest articles of interest
Welcome back to our blog, today we will be talking about two ways to establish a common-law relationship without having to go to a notary, but before the registry of stable couples in Catalonia. In our blog last week you
How to help my company survive the POST PANDEMIC environment we live in and the race of the digital age
People first. Prior to the PANDEMICthere was talk that we lived together at a business and personal level in enviromentsV.U.C.A Volatility – Uncertainty – Complexity – Ambiguity, however in a pandemic situation and later, the environment has already jumped to
Have you ever wondered why there is such a big price difference when hiring a service to file your income statement. When the time comes to pay your taxes, the most normal thing is that we search Google, Wallapop, Milanuncios
TheCollective Partnership (SC) and theLimited Partnership (SL) They are two very different figures for the constitution of a company. In this article we will explain the main characteristics of each of them and their most notable advantages and disadvantages. What